Another survey! I know, a cop-out but I love reading these kinds of surveys so hopefully some of you will, as well.
Four names that people call me other than my real name:
1. Katie (because my real name is Kathryn)
2. Kathryn Anne (my FULL real name)
3. A not-so-nice name my brother still calls me on occasion (rhymes with “witch”)
4. Nothing else I can think of.
Four jobs I’ve had:
2. Camp counselor
3. Ice cream scooper/take-out window girl at Friendly’s
4. Sports Information Director (various places)
Four movies I’ve watched more than once:
2. Robin Hood Men in Tights
3. White Christmas
4. Pretty Woman
Four books I’d recommend:
1. Bet Me
2. The Great Gatsby
3. The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (really, the entire series)
4. Chronicles of Calvin and Hobbes
Four places I’ve lived:
1. Morristown, N.J.
2. Ithaca, N.Y.
3. Easton, Pa.
4. Selinsgrove, Pa.
Four places I’ve visited:
2. Stone Harbor, N.J.
3. Salt Lake City, Utah
Four places I’d rather be right now:
2. On the beach somewhere warm
3. In N.J. with my family
4. On the couch with the dogs
Four things I prefer not to eat:
1. Brussels sprouts
4. Black licorice
Four of my favorite foods:
1. Wine (pinot grigio, to be exact)
4. Chocolate chip cookies
5. Chocolate frosting (I couldn’t stop at four)
Four TV shows I watch:
1. Modern Family
2. 24 (does it count if it’s no longer on?!)
3. Say Yes to the Dress
4. What Not to Wear
Four things I’m looking forward to:
1. Officially graduating from Kansas State with my Master’s in academic advising
2. Christmas with my family
3. The birth of one of my best friend’s baby
4. A CrossFit competition? A half-marathon? One or both of those things will happen!
Four things I’m always saying:
1. I love you, too.
2. I love you, be good (to the dogs)
3. I’m tired.
4. Come on, Isaac.